1. The Angelic Trisagion, Sanctus,
2. Seven Gloria Patri's, three times a day, said by three persons conjointly
3. Three Gloria Patri's three times a day
4. Mass and Thanksgiving Prayers for the Privileges granted to the most holy Mary
5. Other Thanksgiving Prayers for the Privileges granted to most holy Mary in her Assumption
6. Three Offerings, with Three Pater noster's, for a good Death
7. Triduo, or Novena, before the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity, or at some other time of the year
8. Acts of the Theological Virtues, Faith, Hope, and Charity
9. Praises to His Holy Name
10. Chaplet of Acts of the Love of God
11. Prayers and Petitions
12. Prayer Pietate tua
13. Prayer for Confessors
14. The Hymn Veni Creator, and Sequence Veni Sancte
15. Seven Gloria Patri's
16. Invocation of His Most Holy Name,
together with the Name of Mary
17. Hymns and Psalms in honour of His Most Holy Name
18. Chaplet of our Lord
19. Three Ejaculations: Jesus, Mary, Joseph
20. Another Ejaculation, Dulcissime Jesu
21.Novena preparatory to Christmas Day
22. A Novena for every Month
23. For assisting at or saying the Divine Office, &c., on Christmas-Day
24. Mysteries of the Holy Childhood
25. Visit to the Sacred Stairs
26. Visit of the Way of the Cross
27. Five Pater Noster's, &c. Fridays at three o'clock
28. Devotion in memory of His Agony
29. Devotion for the Seven Fridays in Lent, &c.
30. The Three Hours' Agony on Good Friday, &c.
31. Prayer to the Most Holy Wounds
32. Chaplet of the Five Wounds
33. The Prayer Deus qui pro redemptione, &c.
34. Prayer En ego, &c. before a crucifix
36. Seven Offerings, with seven Gloria Patri's
37. Prayer and Aspiration
38. Ejaculation or Offering
39. Another Offering, with Pater, Ave, and Gloria
40. Short Chaplet of the Precious Blood
41. Month consecrated to the Precious Blood
42. Feast of the Most Precious Blood
43. Three Offerings of the Precious Blood
44. Feast and Octave of Corpus Christi
45. Hour Sanctified on Holy Thursday, on Corpus Christi, and other Thursdays
46. Prayers to be said by Priests before Mass
47. Prayer to be said by Priests after Mass
48. The Anima Christi, or Invocations to be said after Mass or Communion, or at any other time
49. Frequent Communion
50. Adoration of the B. Sacrament at the Elevation in Mass, &c.
51. Accompanying the B. Sacrament to the Sick
52. Visit to the B. Sacrament when exposed for the Forty Hours' Prayer
53. Visit to the B. Sacrament exposed from Septuagesima Sunday to Ash-Wednesday
54. Visit to the Holy Sepulchre on Holy Thursday and Good Friday
55. Visit to the B. Sacrament on Thursdays, and Prayer Respice, Domine, &c.
56. The Hymn Pange Lingua, &c. and Tantum Ergo
57. Ejaculation, "Blessed and praised"
58. Acts of Adoration, with Five Pater noster's &c.
59. Reparation and Ejaculations
60. Prayer to the B. Sacrament, "Behold, my most loving Jesus," &c.
62. Visit to a picture of the Sacred Heart
63. Pater, Ave, and Credo, with Ejaculation
64. Other Devotions
66. Prayers, with Three Pater noster's
67. Little Chaplet and Prayers
68. Novena of F. Borgo
69. Prayer, "Behold, my most loving Jesus," &c.
72. Rosary Hour
73. The Rosary of St. Bridget
75. The Angelus and Regina Coeli
76. The Salve Regina and Sub tuum praesidium, with VV. &c.
77. Ejaculation in honour of the Immaculate Conception B.V.M.
78. Invocation of her holy Name
79. The Five Psalms in honour of her holy Name
80. The forty Ave Maria's in honour of her Sacred Delivery
81. Prayer to her Immaculate Heart
82. Ejaculation, "Sweet Heart of my Jesus"
83. Ejaculation, "Sweet Heart of Mary"
84. Prayers for every day of the week, with three Ave Maria's in reparation of Blasphemy
85. Prayer, "Mother of God," with three Salve Regina's
86. Prayer, "Virgin most Holy," with Three Ave Maria's
87. Three Prayers, Three Ave Maria's, to ask for the Practice of all the Virtues, especially Chastity
88. Crown of Twelve Stars
89. Prayer to the B. Virgin, and St. Anne her Mother, Ave gratia
90. Sanctification of the month of May in her honour
91. Prayer, Ave Augustissima
92. Prayer, Memorare
93. Prayer, O Domina mea!
94. Prayer, O beata Virgo
95. Little Chaplet in honour of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
96. The Hymn Stabat Mater
97. Chaplet of Seven Dolours
98. One hour of Prayer in the Year
99. Exercise in honour of her sorrowing Heart
100. Seven Ave Maria's, with V. Sancta Mater
101. Pious Practice for the last Ten Days of the Carnival
102. Hour's or half-hour's Prayer on Good Friday, or other Fridays, at three o'clock
103. Short Prayer to the Blessed Virgin in her Desolation
NOVENAS OF THE B. VIRGIN
104. Novena of her Immaculate
105. Novena of her Nativity
106. Novena of her Annunciation
107. Novena of her Purification
108. Novena of her Assumption
109. Various Novenas
110. The Hymn Te Splendor,
111. Angelical Chaplet in his honour
112. "Angel of God," &c.
113. The Five Psalms in Honour of his Sacred Name
114. Responsorium: "Quicumque," etc.
115. Seven Dolours and Seven Joys
116. The Prayer, "Virginum Custos," to be said by Priests
117. Visit to their Churches on their
Feast and its Octave, and Prayer at the S. Confession
118. Prayer, "O Blessed Apostles," and with one Pater, Ave and Gloria
119. Responsorium in honour of St. Peter, Si vis patronum
120. Another in honour of St. Paul, Pressi malorum
121. The Hymn Belli Tumultus
122. Prayer, with one Pater, Ave, and Gloria
123. Devotion of the Thirteen Fridays
124. The Six Sundays and Feast
125. Prayer, "O blessed Aloysius," with one Pater and Ave
126. The Ten Sundays, Novena, Feast, and other Devotions
127. Prayers for every Day in the Week
128. The Seven Sundays
129. Three Pater noster's to
the Agony of Jesus, and three Ave Maria's to the Dolours of most holy
130. Prayer, O clementissime Jesu
131. Prayers, "Lord Jesus,"
132. Prayers for Deliverance from Sudden Death
133. Ejaculation of Resignation to the Will of God
134. Plenary Indulgence in articulo mortis
135. The Office
136. The De Profundis, one hour after nightfall
137. Five Pater noster's and five Ave Maria's, with the VV. Te ergo quaesumus and Requiem aeternam
138. Prayers for every Day in the Week, with Pater, Ave, and De profundis
139. One Hour's Prayer on the last three days of the Holy Week
140. Heroic Act of Charity, or Offering of all our works of Satisfaction and Suffrages made for us in favour of the Souls in Purgatory
141. All Indulgences during the Year of Jubilee applicable to these Holy Souls
142. The Prayer Sacrosanctae, with one Pater and Ave, after saying Office
143. For saying them
144. For making it daily
145. For Teaching and Learning how to make it
146. The Churches of the Stations
147. The Seven Churches and the Seven Privileged Altars
148. The Churches of the Franciscan Order, for the Indulgence of the Perdono
149. Teaching it and Learning it
150. Assisting at it
151. To the Sick in the Hospitals
152. To the Pious House called "The Refuge" in Rome
153. Almsgiving in honour of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph
154. Prayer and Ejaculation
155. Other Prayers
156. Another Prayer to be used in trouble
157. Prayer to obtain a grace
159. Promoting them, in order to hinder the singing of Profane Songs
160. Those blessed by the Sovereign
Pontiff; Summary of Indulgences annexed to them
161. Crosses, Chaplets, and Rosaries which have touched the Holy Places in Jerusalem
Indulgences for Religious of both Sexes
162. Invocation of the Trisagion whilst making the sign of the Holy Cross
163. Prayer of St. Francis Xavier
for the Conversion of the Infidels, Aeterne rerum
164. Offerings to be made at the beginning of the day and at the time of Holy Mass
165. Prayer in the form of Offering, "Eternal Father"
166. Ejaculation, Jesus, Deus meus
167. Prayer, O Jesu, vivens in Maria.
168. Prayer to His Most Holy Name, O bone Jesu
169. Prayer before His Holy Crib, "I adore Thee, Incarnate Word"
170. Visit to the two stairs
171. Prayer of St. Pius V., "O my Lord Jesus Christ crucified"
172. Prayers for a Visit to the Most Holy Sacrament, and to Mary most holy. From St. Alphonsus Liguori
173. Prayer to obtain holy Purity, "Jesus, Son of God"
174. Living Rosary
175. Little Chaplet in honour of her Immaculate Conception
176. Psalms and Prayers of St. Bonaventure in her honour, for all the days of the week
177. Little Chaplet in honour of her twelve Privileges, composed by St. Andrew Avellino
178. The Month of September dedicated to her Dolours
179. The month of March dedicated to
180. Pious Exercise of the Cultus perpetuus in his honour
181. Ejaculation, Alme Joseph
182. Prayer, "O glorious St. Joseph"
183. Another Prayer, "Remember, most pure Husband"
184. Three Pater's before his tomb
185. Prayer, "St. Michael, Seraph"
186. Prayer, "O Blessed Elizabeth"
187. Prayer, "O Mary, conceived without stain"
188. Pious exercises for the
Propagation of the Faith
189. Prayers for the return of the wanderer to the bosom of the Catholic Church, and especially for the Conversion of England
Laus Deo, Virginique Matri
Liturgia Latina home page